USA Service Information
In the event that your Mirka CEROS sander should require service, please follow these quick and easy steps to have it repaired:
1. Have the tool serial number ready before requesting the repair service. Serial numbers can be found on the side of the plastic storage case, along with the part number. They are also engraved on the side of the sander housing, just above the dust shroud.
For CEROS repairs, also have the serial number of the DC power transformer.
2. Please complete and submit the online Repair Order Form located at www.mirkatools.us. If you have questions, please call 1-855-GO-MIRKA (855-466-4752) to reach customer service.
3. Your information will be recorded and a Repair Order Form completed.
4. You will receive an email confirming your repair order information. A second email will be sent to you containing links to the following:
• Completed Repair Order Form (retain a copy for tracking purposes)
• FedEx shipping label for U.S. customers (retain a copy for tracking purposes)
• Packing and Shipping Instructions
5. Pack the following items in a FedEx Large Box (U.S. customers only) or similar 12” x 9” x 8” box:
• Copy of Repair Order Form
• Proof of purchase
• Mirka sander with backup pad
• CEROS DC Transformer with power cord (if applicable)
6. Affix the pre-paid shipping label to the box and ship via USPS Priority Mail.
7. Upon arrival at the service center, the tool will be diagnosed to determine necessary repairs.
8. For non-warranty repairs, you will be contacted by the service center prior to repair for authorization and payment method.
9. Our goal is for all repairs to be completed within 7 business days after receipt of tool, or authorization if required.
10. Once repair is completed, your sander will be returned via FedEx for customers within the United States.
The Mirka® CEROS has been replaced by the Mirka® DEROS.
For more information please visit, www.mirkaderos.com.